[FieldTrip] Two versions of matlab yield different output from runica

Roey Schurr roeysc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:15:26 CEST 2015

Dear Carmen,
have you tried running ft_componentanalysis twice on the same matlab? The
ICA algorithm has some intrinsic stochasticity in it, and therefore even
running it twice on one machine and one matlab version should yield similar
but not identical results.
I hope this is indeed the case, and that I'm not misleading you.
Best,
Roey