[FieldTrip] Statistics: comparing conditions with different sample size

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:05:20 CET 2015

Dear Yoni,

do you mean different *group* sizes (as in 500 patients vs. 100 controls)? Then use the stat fun indepsamplesT.
If you mean 500 trials vs 100 trials within one subject, you can again use the indepsamplesT-function, but beware! The number of trials can severely influence your signal.
I personally strongly suggest using the same number of trials and subjects.

Best,

Julian

Dr. Julian Keil

AG Multisensorische Integration