[FieldTrip] How to read .dicom format using FT_READ_MRI

Pelt, S. van (Stan) stan.vanpelt at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jan 16 09:43:40 CET 2015

Dear Ying,

As far as I understand, Fieldtrip can read in the entire series of dicom-files by just specifying the first file name of the series, just like you did. However, for this it is required that the series number is clear in each file name, e.g. MRI_S01_MEG.0001.0001.IMA,  MRI_S01_MEG.0001.0002.IMA, etc. I suppose that is not clear in your dicom file names.

Best,
Stan

--
Stan van Pelt, PhD