[FieldTrip] TMSi data streaming

Jevtic, Tijana t.jevtic at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 16:52:14 CET 2015

Dear all,

I'm quite new to Matlab software and I just got the TMSi porti7 equipment to use from now onwards.

I came across fieldtrip as a tool for data streaming but when I follow the protocol provided by the TMSi suppliers, I have errors.

Can I ask any one of you to share basic code for acquiring and storing the data with unmentioned equipment, please?

Many thanks in advance.

Tijana

------------------
Tijana Jevtic, BSc, MSc, MIEEE
PhD student, Research Assistant

Aspire Create - Centre for Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology

Institute of Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal Science,
University College London,
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Stanmore, HA7 4LP
United Kingdom