[FieldTrip] source localization only at the edges

Azeez Adebimpe ayobimpe2004 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:30:25 CET 2015

I may be wrong but I disagree with changing method will locate sources inside the brain. The main problem has to come from head modeling ( lead fields, segmentation, conductivity assignment etc)if the head modeling or forward problem is done right, whatever method you use for inverse problem, it will be similar to one another. please check the forward problem againAzeez