[FieldTrip] source localization only at the edges

Saurabh Kumar kumar at cbs.mpg.de
Thu Feb 26 12:11:15 CET 2015

Hello all,

The problem may be because of the 'mne' that is used because I have changed the method to 'music' and now I have been able to obtain the sources in the inner parts of the brain too.
This may give rise to another question as to which methos to use and I am still pondering on this.

So, in short if you are stuck like me knowing that your headmodel is working fine and everything including the units and the electrode positions are fine then just change the method.

Saurabh Kumar

Cognitive Neurology
Max Planck Institute
for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences