[FieldTrip] 3rd International Conference of the ESCAN

Fernando Ferreira-Santos frsantos at fpce.up.pt
Fri Dec 11 13:57:52 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,
The 3rd International Conference of the European Society for Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (ESCAN) is accepting submissions for symposia and oral/poster presentations. The conference will take place in that will take place in Porto, Portugal, between 23-26 of June, 2016, at the Porto Palácio Congress Hotel & Spa (http://www.hotelportopalacio.com/en/hotel-overview.html).

The submission deadline is the 8th of January, 2016. Please find all the details in the conference website: www.escan2016.eu<http://www.escan2016.eu>
We would appreciate it if you could pass this information along to other colleagues and students. Attached you may find a poster with the call for submissions.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Porto in 2016!
Fernando Babosa and Fernando Ferreira-Santos (University of Porto)
Chairs of the Local Organizing Committee

P.S.: Apologies if you get multiple postings of this announcement.

--
Laboratory of Neuropsychophysiology
Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences