[FieldTrip] Two-way permutation test

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Sat Aug 29 13:06:10 CEST 2015

Hello Matthias,

It is possible to do a factorial test in Fieldtrip, you just have to hack
the data a little bit. See this post from Eric Maris:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_can_i_test_an_interaction_effect_using_cluster-based_permutation_tests
(also
http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2011-January/003447.html,
which is an older message recommending the same procedure if I remember
correctly)

Best,
Steve