[FieldTrip] Convert .mat to .ds

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:41:49 CEST 2015

itab_raw is supported directly in the code of ft_read_data. You should try
reading your data with ft_preprocessing function as in the tutorials. If
that works I suggest you contact Francoise Tadel and tell him that you have
data that you can read with Fieldtrip and want to import it into
Brainstorm. I'm sure he'll think of something easier than writing it out in
the CTF format.

Best,

Vladimir