[FieldTrip] Error in Cluster permutation tutorial?

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 7 16:43:51 CEST 2015

FYI, I'm pretty sure the corresponding sample code at
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock is
also several years out of date (I remember having problems with it in the
past, it seems to be from before ft_clusterplot() existed, as it's just
using ft_topoplotER). Of course I am as much to blame as anyone for not
updating it. But if someone is going to update the other page then maybe
this one can be done as well; I can take a crack at it if no one picks it
up on bugzilla.

Also, is it just me or is
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/eventrelatedstatistics#permutation_test_based_on_cluster_statistics
essentially duplicating (with what looks like a more recent example and
code) what's in
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock ?
Would it be worthwhile to reconcile these two (and maybe replace one with a
link to the other, so they don't get out of sync again)?

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi