[FieldTrip] problem with surface & template files

Seyedeh Samane Shojaei samane.shojaie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 06:06:54 CEST 2015

Dear all,

May I know where the "surface files" is? I am running last part of "Localizing
oscillatory sources using beamformer techniques" tutorial (
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/beamformer), but have a difficulty
to find 'surface_white_both.mat'.

my another problem is for running the code available for planar gradient
calculation (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/eventrelatedaveraging).
the error is because the template file is not found.
??? Error using ==> ft_prepare_neighbours at 140
Template file could not be found - please check spelling or see
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_define_my_own_neighbourhood_template
(please consider sharing it with others via the FT mailing list)

how to add the templates? when I use "addpath('template')", it is
not recognized.

your help will be appreciated,
Samane