[FieldTrip] Virtual EOG Channel

Elmeri Syrjänen elmeri.syrjanen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:16:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

here is some code that works well for me:

% Create a virtual channel of frontal electrodes for finding eye-blinks

    cfg = [];

    cfg.layout = 'biosemi128.lay';

    cfg.channel = {'C30', 'C29', 'C17', 'C16', 'C8'};

    EOGdata = ft_preprocessing(cfg, ERPdata);

    cfg = [];

    cfg.avgoverchan = 'yes';

    EOGdata = ft_selectdata(cfg, EOGdata);

    EOGdata.label = {'EOG'};