[FieldTrip] Virtual EOG Channel

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Aug 3 08:02:16 CEST 2015

Hi Lindsey,

You might want to have a look at some parts of the following page: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/preprocessing_eeg?s[]=rereferencing
I think it contains the information that you are looking for.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD, Senior researcher

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging

E-mail: j.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl<mailto:j.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl>
Telephone: +31-24-3614793

http://www.hettaligebrein.nl
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org