[FieldTrip] Source localizing resting state data (Luke Bloy)

Haiteng Jiang haiteng.jiang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:38:48 CEST 2015

Hi Luke,
    In my experience,  the best way to deal with central bias issue is
leadfield normalization on resting state .  This is much more robust
 compared to neural activity index (NAI) across subjects.  You can specify
cfg.normalize       = 'yes' when you compute leadfied
using ft_prepare_leadfield function . This strategy gave me satisfactory
results  in the end.

                               Hope this helps,
                                 Haiteng

--