[FieldTrip] ICA before beamformer

Anne Keller anne.keller at sickkids.ca
Tue Apr 21 18:59:07 CEST 2015

Hi Fieldtrip-ers,

I'm working with MEG data collected from children, and I am hoping to do source localization via beamformer. Our kids have lots of eye movement and blinks, so I was hoping to perform ICA prior to beamformer. How can I address the matrix regularization aspect after I remove components? Is there a fieldtrip function that corrects this? Due to lab requirements, I will be using SPM's beamformer (but Fieldtrip's ICA and reject components functions).

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,
Anne

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.