[FieldTrip] leadfields MNI-coordinates

Stan van Pelt s.vanpelt at psych.ru.nl
Tue Sep 23 09:55:22 CEST 2014

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks, this indeed did the trick!

Ergo, forward warping of coordinates 'pos' work like this:

-          mri_realign_mni=ft_volumenormalise([],mri_realign)

-
mnipos=ft_warp_apply(mri_realign_mni.params,ft_warp_apply(mri_realign_mni.
initial, pos,'individual2sn')

Inverse warping returns coordinates of mnipos in subject space (ctfpos):

-
posback=ft_warp_apply(mri_realign_mni.params,mnipos,'sn2individual')

-          ctfpos= ft_warp_apply(pinv(mri_realign_mni.initial),posback)

Best,

Stan