[FieldTrip] Latest FT version on ftp-server is from three days ago

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Tue Sep 16 12:15:11 CEST 2014

Hi Holger,

Thanks for notifying. We had a server crash a few days ago. One of the consequences seems to have been that the automatic svn update script blocked. I did a cleanup and the automatic releases on the ftp should start coming again. Note that alternative ways to access the code are explained on http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/i_would_like_an_automatic_daily_updated_version_of_the_code_can_i_get_access_to_the_cvs_or_snv_server

best regards,
Robert