[FieldTrip] leadfields MNI-coordinates

Stan van Pelt s.vanpelt at psych.ru.nl
Mon Sep 22 17:12:33 CEST 2014

Hi Eelke,

Thanks a lot, I seem to have missed that thread, very informative!
However, I seem not able yet to do the inverse warping, from MNI-coordinates
to CTF-coordinates.

- First I do
mri_realign_mni=ft_volumenormalise([],mri_realign)

- This gives me the transformation/normalization parameters from ctf->mni
- As an example, I apply them to a random coordinate, here [3 5 6]:
mnipos=ft_warp_apply(mri_realign_mni.params,ft_warp_apply(mri_realign_mni.initial,[3
5 6]),'individual2sn')

- This gives me mni-coordinates -6.0652  -21.7174  -57.2273
- But how can I do the reverse?
- If I do
round(ft_warp_apply(pinv(mri_realign_mni.transform),mnipos))
  I don't get [3 5 6]

- It seems to me I should do something like
ctfpos=ft_warp_apply(pinv(mri_realign_mni.params,
mnipos),mnipos,'individual2sn')
  or so, but I am not getting it right...

Best,
Stan