[FieldTrip] Questions about matrix lead field

gamaliel huerta urrea gamaliel.ghu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:32:21 CEST 2014

Hi Experts

My problem is as follows:

I need generate a 3D head model from a resonance, then co register this
head model with  10-20 electrode system to create my lead field matrix.
According to the tutorial:

"Creating a volume conduction model of the head for source reconstruction
of EEG-data"

I have generated head model but I do not have the lead field correctly
done, because I do not know that function gives me the coregistration with
the electrode system and tutorial only goes to show the volume generated
with the electrodes on the surface.

Finally I need is to know how I can co-register my head model with my
electrode system to generate my lead field matrix. I also need to know how
into matrix can I simulate dipole sources for then perform analysis of
source reverse.

I hope you can help

greetings

Bless