[FieldTrip] connectivity on DICS beamformer

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 01:06:01 CET 2014

Hello fieldtrip,

I was just wondering about the steps are doing a DICS beamformer on ft_freqanalysis output in terms of connectivity. (pointing me towards a tutorial is fine!).

Ive already used the LCMV beamformer for a different purpose, where I made virtual channels and calculated connectivity between those virtual channels, but I am stumped what to do now with the ft_sourceanalysis output and the ft_freqanalysis output and how to do some connectivity analysis.

Was the connectivity analysis ie granger causality, only designed to work with the ft_freqanalysis output?

Thanking you in advance, please correct my inaccurate thinking!

Tyler

Sent from my iPad