[FieldTrip] Research Associate Position Available

Greg Simpson greg at think-now.com
Thu May 8 19:52:17 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues - please note our job opening below and spread the word to
those that might be interested. Thank you! Greg

EEG Research Associate (Data Analysis)

Think Now Inc. has a Research Associate opening for an EEG data analyst for
2 NIH-funded studies being conducted with UCLA on the neurophysiological
bases of sustained attention, its deficits in ADHD and the effects of
computerized brain training. We are seeking candidates with direct hands-on
experience in EEG data analysis.  MatLab programming skills are required.
 We prefer strongly self-directed individuals to take on this work.

The successful candidate will report directly to Gregory V. Simpson, Ph.D.,
Chief Scientific Officer of Think Now and will collaborate with Mark Cohen,
Ph.D., Agatha Lenartowicz, Ph.D. and the team at UCLA. Think Now is located
in San Francisco, so the successful candidate can be located in either San
Francisco or Los Angeles.

Think Now is creating EEG and mobile-app based solutions for the diagnosis
and amelioration of neurological disorders with a focus on attention and
its control.  Please send your CV and a description of your prior
experience with EEG data analysis and MatLab to *jobs at think-now.com
<jobs at think-now.com>*.

Gregory V. Simpson, Ph.D.
Founder & CSO