[FieldTrip] appending data from two recordings

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 14 12:03:52 CET 2014

Hi Phyllis,

The way I would approach this is to segment the data for both data
files separately, making sure that all relevant information is stored
in the .trialinfo field. If you write your own trialfun, then any
information you store in the 4th and upward column of the trl matrix
will end up in data.trialinfo when doing ft_definetrial and
ft_preprocessing.

Then you can simply use ft_appenddata to append the data sets and all
should be fine. Even though the events are removed (which they must
be, as their time stamps are coded in terms of samples from the onset
of recording), you still have the information in trialinfo.

Would that work?

Best,
Eelke