[FieldTrip] Within-subject statistical comparison of coherent sources

Paolo Belardinelli paolo.belardinelli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:41:21 CET 2014

Dear Fieldtrippers,
I need to make a statistical comparison of within-subject coherence source
mappings.
I see on the fieldtrip webpage a source statistics approach for power is
illustrated.
In the Maris et al.paper  (Journal of Neuroscience Methods 163 (2007) )
some sensor level results are shown.
Specifically, I have 5 very long trials for each of two independent
conditions, with 63 tapers per trial. Therefore, using the 'rawtrials'
option in ft_sourceanalysis does not give me a good estimation for single
trials. How can I (1) combine them to obtain a meaningful sampling, and (2)
apply ft_sourcestatistics to compare two conditions?

Best.

Paolo

Paolo Belardinelli, PhD
Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery