[FieldTrip] Real-time Analysis using Matlab with Emotiv EEG Headset

Yturbides, Walker yturbidesw at wit.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:28:07 CET 2014

Hello FieldTrip Users,

I am new to the FieldTrip toolbox and I have a background in Electronics Engineering. I recently bought an EEG Neuroheadset and want to control a wheelchair with it for my senior design project. There is so much that is possible using FieldTrip that I do not know where to start. Can someone help me get started, or perhaps have any suggestions? Also, I am trying to read the raw EEG signals from the Emotiv headset into MATLAB. Does anyone have any information that would help me?

Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thank You,

Walker