[FieldTrip] Realtime Buffer error from Matlab but not in terminal

Stolk, A. (Arjen) a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 26 21:29:31 CEST 2014

Hi Sasha, You are trying to read the header in realtime from the machine where you started the matlab session, i.e. localhost:1972. Is this the same machine where you wrote that header? Best, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
-- Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen Email: a.stolk at donders.ru.nl Phone: +31(0)243 68294 Web: www.arjenstolk.nl