[FieldTrip] Beamformer confusion

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 26 15:47:07 CEST 2014

Hi Tyler,

You write that you end up with the same result "whatever data you
process", so I suspect the raw EEG/MEG data is not to blame.

Rather, I suspect something is wrong with your leadfield or one of its
ingredients: the volume conductor model, source model, or
electrode/gradiometer definitions. It's probably a good idea to check
whether these three ingredients all line up. Could you plot them in
one set of axes, as described at the end of this section:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/beamformingextended#computing_the_sourcemodel
?

Best,
Eelke