[FieldTrip] Defining a custom statfun for cluster statistics

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon Jun 2 10:01:15 CEST 2014

Hi Stephen, You can take a look to ft_statfun_diff.m function: it's a good example to start with. You might also want to take a look here: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_test_an_interaction_effect_using_cluster-based_permutation_tests Regarding the abs(ttest(Ia,Ib))-abs(ttest(IIa,IIb)), I'm not sure what the output of your statistic would mean. best, Diego ----- Original Message -----
-- PhD Student Neuronal Oscillations Group Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen NL-6525 EN Nijmegen The Netherlands http://www.ru.nl/people/donders/lozano-soldevilla-d/