[FieldTrip] ft_volumerealign always producing coordsys 'ctf'.

Kaelasha Tyler ktyler at swin.edu.au
Fri Jul 18 23:54:05 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I had understood, that using ft_volumerealign, and manually marking fiducials, should produce a new structure (mri_real) with a cfg.coordsys matching the actual MEG system you are using- in my case neuromag.

However, no mater how much I play around with the ft_volumerealign, I always end up with a structure with mri_real.coordsys='ctf'.

Later down the track, my volume conduction model is not properly aligned to my sensors.

Currently I am just using the following basic code:

cfg=[];

cfg.method = 'interactive';

mri_real = ft_volumerealign(cfg, mri);

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Cheers,
Kaelasha