[FieldTrip] ft_selectdata - automatic channels sorting

Martina Postorino martina.postorino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:58:42 CEST 2014

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

thanks for your quick reply.
I did not apply the ft_selectdata to the 'stat' output (there the channels
were selected in the cfg.channel field of the ft_timelockstatistics
function). I only apply that function to my ERP dataset to select a subset
of channel on which I wanted the information stored in stat.mask to be
plotted, this is why the order of channels was inconsistent (I am sorry, I
know it is a bit hard to explain).

By the way, I am following this issue on the Bugzilla website.

Thanks again,
best regards.

Martina Postorino, M.Sc
Phd program in Medical Life Science and Technology

Neuroimaging Center (TUM-NIC)
Technische Universität München, Klinikum Rechts der Isar