[FieldTrip] Pop_cleanline (eeglab) and beamformer

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Tue Jul 15 12:18:37 CEST 2014

Hello fieldtrippers who use eeglab,

If you're planning on beamformer your data, ensure that the data hasn't been cleanlined (pop_cleanline by Tim Mullen). Trust me when I say that it will not prove your results if you cleanline beforehand, it makes life a lot worse.

Once again a thank you to the beamformer helpers mentioned in a previous email. Please disregard my old email if any of you were trying to solve it (I appreciate it though). The reason for it not working is the aforementioned cleanline.

Kind regards,

Tyler