[FieldTrip] Problems loading in m BrainVision files

Norman Benbrahim normanbenbrahim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:21:52 CET 2014

Hi guys,
I'm having trouble loading my files in via ft_preprocessing. I've ensured
that the function actually works on my matlab by running it on sample data
found here: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/continuous
and everything works just fine. I do always get the warning that FT
misbehaves with matlab version >= 2013a though, so I'm not sure if that
might have an impact on my trial. I'm running 2013b on a Red Hat Linux
Server. I've attached the data to this email.

-Norman

 scan1.zip<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0T1TbDLw_JxRzZjUkdQYmxqaUE/edit?usp=drive_web>