[FieldTrip] ft_rejectvisual problem

Ozan Çağlayan ozancag at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:07:02 CET 2014

Hi,

When I call ft_rejectvisual, I receive the following matlab error:

>> [data] = ft_rejectvisual(cfg, data)
the input is raw data with 14 channels and 1 trials
showing a summary of the data for all channels and trials
computing metric [--------------------------------------------------------|]
Error using set
Bad property value found.
Object Name: axes
Property Name: 'XLim'
Values must be increasing and non-NaN.

Error in axis>LocSetLimits (line 201)
    set(ax,...

Error in axis (line 93)
                LocSetLimits(ax(j),cur_arg);

Error in rejectvisual_summary>redraw (line 252)
abc = axis; axis([1 info.ntrl abc(3:4)]);

Error in rejectvisual_summary (line 126)
    redraw(h);

Error in ft_rejectvisual (line 274)
  [chansel, trlsel, cfg] = rejectvisual_summary(cfg, tmpdata);

--------

my cfg is empty. Data is a one trial x 14 channel EEG data. The visual
rejection GUI appears but when I change the metric the figures in the
GUI are not redrawn. Is this expected? Is the above error important?
This is Matlab 2013a on Linux with the latest FieldTrip from GIT.

Thanks.

--
Ozan Çağlayan
Research Assistant