[FieldTrip] Problem with ICA using data exported via Brainvision analyser

Hwee Ling Lee hweeling.lee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:57:58 CET 2014

Dear all,

Whenever I export my EEG data using Brainvision analyser, I get problems
with running ICA on Fieldtrip. The data has a different rank, although I
specify to compute ICA using all channels.

However, when I use the raw EEG data collected from Brainvision recorder, I
do not get this problem.

Does anyone know why and how to resolve this issue?

My purpose of using Brainvision analyser is to downsample the EEG raw data
before further analyses.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Hweeling