[FieldTrip] Urgent: Error in Source Statistics, Group level

Chaitanya Srinivas chaitanya.pro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:06:28 CET 2014

Hi Eelke,

         I looked at the stat.stat values if that is what you mean. There
are some NaNs , but also some values. Similarly in stat.prob, there are
some 1's. The stat.mask is all zeros as you say.

Any further suggestions from you?
Thank you

*===============================================*

*[image: Inline image 1]*
*Best Regards*

*Chaitanya Srinivas Lanka Wiss. Mitarbeiter
                                      *

*PhD StudentFunctional and Restorative Neurosurgery Neural Information
ProcessingNeurosurgical University Hospital*

*             Graduate Training Center for Neuroscience  Eberhard Karls
University                          Eberhard Karls University
**Otfried-Mueller-Str.45
Österbergstr. 3*
*  D-72076 Tuebingen                                    **D-72074 Tuebingen*

*Mobile Phone Number : +49-176-79035731*