[FieldTrip] Choice of repairchannel algorithm

Alik Widge alik.widge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:57:42 CET 2014

Hello all,

I notice that I have a choice of calculation options for ft_repairchannel,
including simple interpolation and what appear to be CSD-like calculations.
However, I've been unable to find any advice on which method to use. Is
anyone aware of a discussion or head-to-head evaluation of the various
available methods? I could not find one in the literature or past archives
of this list, and right now am working on the assumption that it's
basically whatever smoothness/computation tradeoff I care to choose.

Thanks,

Alik Widge, MD, PhD

Massachusetts General Hospital

alik.widge at gmail.com