[FieldTrip] SVD and ICA

Federico Grande fgrande at cbs.mpg.de
Sat Jan 11 12:37:38 CET 2014

Hi Diego,

I'm sorry, I was probably not clear enough. When you uses SSP (Signal Space Projection), to process the rawdata, it projects the data in 8 or 10 PCA, but when you uses SSS in the rawdata, it has a much higher amount of components , around 150 or almost 200. That is the reason that makes me having no idea about how should I reduce it.

Cheers,

Federico