[FieldTrip] Units in 'vertical' multiplot

Vries, I.E.J. de i.e.j.de.vries at student.vu.nl
Thu Jan 2 02:23:04 CET 2014

Hi all,
I'm using multiplot with the 'vertical' layout, i.e. channels are plotted as singleplot subplots. I'm doing this for the raw time series and for the power spectra. But I cannot find how to put units in the subplot, so I can actually see what the power is at which frequency. Also in the normal time series the units are not visible. Even if I use multiplot with a layout of the EEG cap the units on the graphs are not visible. Anyone an idea how to make the units visible?
thanks and a happy new year!
Ingmar