[FieldTrip] Cluster analysis on correlation statistics

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:05:18 CET 2014

Hey Chris,

We've recently included a function, ft_statfun_intersubcorr, that seems to
do what you're asking for (i.e. a brain-behavior correlation across
subject/trials). It works fine, but given that it hasn't been fully
accommodated, it has yet not been documented. Please check the help for
further instructions on how to use this function.

Best regards,
Arjen