[FieldTrip] surfaceplot made by ft_sourceplot sparing the frontal lobes

Stolk, A. (Arjen) a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Wed Apr 9 11:12:52 CEST 2014

Hi Marlene, Yes, that would be a good idea indeed, see attached. However, no guarantee that it would work as functions typically depend on other functionalities. But have a try, and see if it fixes your issue. If the issue is still there, it might be unrelated to that particular fix, and it may be worth reporting its as a potential bug, with sufficient information for replicating your steps . See some useful documentation below. where to report: http://bugzilla.fcdonders.nl/ how to report: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/bugzilla best, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----