[FieldTrip] 2IFC baseline-corrected TFR

Jason Chan chan at med.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Oct 4 15:38:53 CEST 2013

Dear Fieldtripers,

I ran a 2 interval force choice experiment (2-IFC) experiment in the MEG
whereby participants indicated in which interval an event occurred.  I am
trying to do a baseline-corrected TFR analyses on Interval 2.  I would like
to keep the same baseline window for Interval 2 as Interval 1 (i.e., before
Interval 1).  I have tried to do this two different ways.

1.       When preprocessing, specifying the cfg.baseline to the desired
time.  However, it appears that this will not append the specified baseline
to the 'trial' time.

2.       I preprocessed the entire length of the trial (baseline + Interval
1+Interval 2) and ran a TFR .  However, trial lengths are obviously
different between the two interval.  This is a problem when I want to append
Interval 1 and 2, based on participants' responses.

Is there a way that I can specify a baseline window that is separate from
the 'trial' duration?

Kind regards,
Jason