[FieldTrip] source statistics with ROI yields NaN clusters

Vitória Piai vitoria.piai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 10:30:46 CEST 2013

Hi Roey and Joern,

Joern, my subjects' data are interpolated to the MNI template, as far as I
understand. I'm using a code that Jan-Mathijs and I worked on some time
ago, so what I'm doing should be really close to what's in the tutorial.
The only thing I can tell that is in the tutorial but not in my code is the
following:
"After that you should put .pos, .xgrid, .ygrid, .zgrid, .dim field from
the template_grid onto the subjects's source, which is thereby in MNI
coordinates."
In my code, we only copied .pos and .dim from the template to the subjects,
but not .xgrid, .ygrid, .zgrid. Would that explain the error?
I think I was using an FT version from the beginning of October when I got
the error (running in my PC, so not the DCCN's... sorry, I cannot look that
up now). When were the changes made you are referring to? I could look up
which version I was using (sorry for missing this very crucial information
in my last email), but it might as well be the case, as you mentioned, that
Roey and I are the first ones to try it out in this particular way ;)
Let me know if you need more info. Btw, I have these data in a hard disk at
the DCCN if you need to have a look.

Roey, yes, I'm using an MNI grid per subject (similar to the tutorial:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/create_single-subject_grids_in_individual_head_space_that_are_all_aligned_in_mni_space>
Make the individual subjects' grid).

Cheers, Vitoria

http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/attachments/20131016/239e9cf4/attachment.html