[FieldTrip] definetrial with ANT .cnt files

Epstein, Michael MEpstein at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Tue Oct 8 17:50:07 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'm having a problem defining triggers using ft_definetrial  with ANT .cnt files. Say I want to do a simple epoching around events with a trigger code of 1 - when I put in cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = 1; I get an error saying no trials are defined. However I figured out that if I put in cfg.trialdef.eventvalue =[1 char(0) char(0)]; then it works fine. The trigger files look totally normal, and other programs don't seem to have this issue. Anyone else ever have a problem like this?

Thanks,

-Michael

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.