[FieldTrip] Is it safe to overlap trials ?

VERSINI JEAN-BAPTISTE p1207642 jean-baptiste.versini at etu.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Nov 19 14:36:10 CET 2013

Dear all,

I analyze EEG data and I would like to define trials in a way that they may overlap. I know it causes some problems with the databrowser because for a given time, the sample may have different values.
Apart from that, are there other things I should worry about or is it totally okay for me to overlap my trials  ?

If it causes some troubles I will adjust sampleinfo to fake contiguous trials but I'd like to avoid that.

Regards,
JB