[FieldTrip] question on SPIKE structure

s.rombetto at cib.na.cnr.it s.rombetto at cib.na.cnr.it
Mon Nov 4 17:16:33 CET 2013

Dear Fieldtrip users

I've just read the Tutorial concerning "Preprocessing and analysis of
spike and local field potential data".
Now I am wondering if it is possible to create a SPIKE structure,
starting from recorded data, even without using any electrophysiology
data acquisition system.
Anybody can answer to this question? Maybe it is trivial, but I hhave
never worked with these systems, but I am interested to this kind of
analysis.

Regards
-------------------------
  Dott.ssa Sara Rombetto
  Istituto di Cibernetica
  "E. Caianiello"
  Via Campi Flegrei, 34
  80078 Pozzuoli (NA)
  Italy
  mob +39 3401689815
  tel +39 0818675361
  fax +39 0818675128
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say
it." [Evelyn Beatrice Hall, The Friends Of Voltaire]