[FieldTrip] EEG -> Topographic Matrix

Yoel Sher yoel.sher at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed May 15 12:08:20 CEST 2013

Dear Eelke,

First, thanks for you fast replay. Second, let me clarify my question.
I'm looking for other result than the average ERP/ERF. I'm looking for a
matrix that output the EEG value per each location (not just the
electrodes) on the scalp. Of course that every location other than the
electrode is an interpolated value. The plot of ft_topoplotER shows that
matrix (but does not output, as far as I know).

Regards,
Yoel