[FieldTrip] EEG -> Topographic Matrix

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 14 19:25:40 CEST 2013

Dear Yoel,

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean exactly, but do you simply
want the values plotted by ft_topoplotER in case of plotting the
results of ft_timelockanalysis? In that case, you can look at the
tl.avg field (if tl = ft_timelockanalysis(cfg, data)). But that seems
rather trivial, so I think you must mean something else.

Best,
Eelke