[FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 30, Issue 45

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:27:19 CEST 2013

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for your message; I did indeed re-align to Talairach after
reslicing, although I can't be sure it was "correct" (the page linked from
the tutorial, http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/CoordinateSystems,
didn't give guidelines on how anterior/posteriorly to place the
interhemispheric point, so I just placed it near the top of the head on
about the same plane as the commisures). But it wasn't until the end of the
anatomical processing that I noticed the issue, so I'm wondering if there's
a way to re-align the source space and volume conduction model to each
other without going back to the beginning of the pipeline.

Best,
Steve

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:11:23 +0200 (CEST)
> From: "Stolk, A." <a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl>
> To: FieldTrip discussion list <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>
> Subject: Re: [FieldTrip] Question about minimum norm estimate pipeline
>
> Hi Steve, A quick guess; did you correctly align your resliced mri to
Talairach space by indicating the commissures (
http://imaging.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/imaging/FindingCommissures ) and, if I'm
correct, a point in the same place, e.g. between the hemispheres? This
should update the transformation matrix. Best regards, Arjen -----