[FieldTrip] Subject-level Statistics on mvar connectivity measures

Antony Passaro antony.passaro at gmail.com
Tue May 21 18:13:28 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have had some success processing the subject-level differences between
two conditions for phase-based measures such as coherence and plv but I was
wondering what the approach would be for the directed or mvar-based
measures such as dtf, granger, or pdc? Since there are no trials to shuffle
as you normally would for the phase-based connectivity measures, what would
be the optimal statistical approach? I thought about shuffling the trials
and recomputing the mvar over and over again for each condition as a
simulation but this doesn't seem practical as it would be too
computationally intensive.

Thank you,
-Tony