[FieldTrip] auditory evoked gamma

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Fri Mar 8 17:48:00 CET 2013

Dear Stephan,

If I may ask, have you implemented this approach successfully in Fieldtrip? I agree that it can work well for auditory gamma, but have only done this in BESA. The minimumnormestimate.m function in FT is a time domain only technique as far as I know. If you have done this in Fieldtrip and can provide some guidance, I would very much appreciate the pointers.

Best,

Don