[FieldTrip] creating leadfiled

Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Tue Mar 5 12:08:08 CET 2013

Dear Enrico,

I think more information is needed about the error messages and about how
you try to compute leadfield in order to help.

If you have not encountered the FT tutorial sites, example scripts and
FAQs yet, maybe you can check out those as well because they provide
information on source-reconstruction, leadfields... etc..
(For example, a tutorial for EEG headmodels:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/headmodel_eeg and an example script
for leadfield computation:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/compute_leadfield).

Best,